Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD showed back up???!!!!

tag
maygirl
Contributor

PFD showed back up???!!!!

Ok I am literally freaking out right now. Last month I did a PFD with an account that had been charged off the OC also agreed to change the terms back to paid in full on time. This gave me a big bump in my score, well this morning I looked at my TU report and it is reported as on June 1st as Derogatory and still with a past due amount!! I have emails saved from the guy at Robbins Bros that agreed to update the other way, and I have emailed him back this morning, I am just worried that every month it is going to rereport negatively! We are trying to get our scores up enough to get a mortgage!!

ROBBINS BROS

Old - 06/01/2012
New - 06/04/2012
Comparison
Account No.:

Condition:PaidDerogatory
Balance:$0$809
(+$809)
Type:Charge accountCharge account
Pay Status:CurrentCollection/Chargeoff
Past Due:$0$460
(+$460)
High Balance:$0$1,987
(+$1,987)
Terms:------
Limit:$2,750$2,750
Payment:$0$0
Opened:09/23/200609/23/2006
Reported:05/10/201205/31/2012
Responsibility:IndividualIndividual
Remarks:ClosedCharged off as bad debt
Profit and loss write-off
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
maygirl
Contributor

Re: PFD showed back up???!!!!

I don't see it on my experian report this way yet, it is still a positive tradeline, but they always take longer to update for me... I just don't know how to prevent this from happening every single month even if I have the letters saying that they will do it!!

Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

If I had that, I would give them the benefit of the doubt that they'd delete knowing that TU lags behind. I would give them at least 30 days and then I'd pull new CRs. If still showing on any of the three, then I'd write them and show them that they agreed in writing to delete becuase you paid it. Some creditors only update once per month and mybe their computers updated on the first automatically causing it to appear that way.

Message 3 of 4
maygirl
Contributor

Ok I wrote it incorrectly. : )

The PFD was with the collection agency, and the OC Robbins Bros agreed that they would report it as PIF ontime which was better for me instead of deleting it. They changed the reporting status and updated all my reports as a positive account on May 10th with all negative remarks removed. The collection account is still gone so that is not the problem. I have not heard back from the person I spoke with at Robbins Bros, but I am hoping to by the end of the day. I am assuming he will tell me he will reupdate it to fix it, but I don't want it to happen every month! Maybe it would be easier for them to completly delete, but I need the positive tradeline!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.