cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD success! Med Bils and Synchrony Bank.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD success! Med Bils and Synchrony Bank.

My husband and I had five medical bills in collections on our reports. They were all five through the same CA. I sent them a PFD for the accounts last week and received notice that they will delete the accounts once paid. I paid them on Friday and she just called and advised that payments were cleared and they would be deleting them asap.

I also had an Old Navy CC through Synchrony bank that went in default while I was out of work with pregnancy complications. I sent them a good will letter and they ended up crediting all late fees on my account and bringing it back to current. They also deleted the 4 of the 5 late pays so instead of there being 2 30 day lates, 1 60 day late, and 2 120+ days late I only have one 30 day.

Still have a ways to go but this is progress!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFD success! Med Bils and Synchrony Bank.

@Anonymous wrote:

My husband and I had five medical bills in collections on our reports. They were all five through the same CA. I sent them a PFD for the accounts last week and received notice that they will delete the accounts once paid. I paid them on Friday and she just called and advised that payments were cleared and they would be deleting them asap.

I also had an Old Navy CC through Synchrony bank that went in default while I was out of work with pregnancy complications. I sent them a good will letter and they ended up crediting all late fees on my account and bringing it back to current. They also deleted the 4 of the 5 late pays so instead of there being 2 30 day lates, 1 60 day late, and 2 120+ days late I only have one 30 day.

Still have a ways to go but this is progress!

Great work, grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.