cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD success???

tag
bcr0818

PFD success???

Anybody have any recent luck with PFD, and if so was your avenue via mail, phone, or email? I am new to this credit repair process and in desperate need of some tips. Any info will be greatly appreciated!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: PFD success???

Welcome to the forums!

There are TONS of PFD success on the boards! Just search around.. who's your collection agency?

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 5
bcr0818

Thanks! Well honestly I have several collections on my account, some of which are paid. I was thinking about trying a goodwill letter for the paid ones which are mostly medical smh...but anyhoo the CA I want to do a PFD with is RJM acquisition.
Message 3 of 5
Leadberry
Established Contributor

@bcr0818 wrote:
Thanks! Well honestly I have several collections on my account, some of which are paid. I was thinking about trying a goodwill letter for the paid ones which are mostly medical smh...but anyhoo the CA I want to do a PFD with is RJM acquisition.

With RJM all you have to do is ask for the PFD.  They don't even put up a fight.  They will also PFD with a settlement, PIF is not required.

FICO Scores 800+
Message 4 of 5
bcr0818

That's good to know! I just read some forums where ppl said they even emailed the PFD, so I'm going to try that tomorrow morning.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.