PFD to EAF LLC, Input would be great!!

Hilco Receivables/ EAF LLC
1120 W. Lake Cook Rd.
Suite B
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Re: Collection Account for Chase Bank USA NA, Account #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amount: $1000.00

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to inform EAF LLC that the validity of this debt is NOT being disputed. I am the sole owner of the above account number, and I would like to offer a sum to fully pay for the deliquent account above.

I am willing to pay $1000.00 (one thousand dollars) if you agree to immediate deletion of this account from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). Also, you agree to not sell the remainder of the account to any other collection agency.

If you agree to the terms and accept this agreement, certified funds for the settlement amount of $1000.00 (one thousand dollars) will be sent to you, EAF LLC, in exchange for full deletion of ALL references regarding this account from my credit files and full satisfaction of the debt. As certified funds will be used for payment, there shall be no waiting period regarding the deletion of this account from the credit reporting agencies.

EAF LLC agrees to delete ALL information regarding this account from the credit reporting agencies WITHIN TEN CALENDAR (10) DAYS following receipt of payment as specified above and will not discuss the terms of this settlement with anyone, excluding your client on this account. If contacted by any third party, including credit-reporting agencies, EAF LLC will not acknowledge that any settlement offer was made, accepted or executed and will, in fact, deny knowledge of any such account.

If you agree to the above terms, please prepare a letter on your company letterhead explicity agreeing to the same terms as the above settlement offer and have it signed by an authorized representative of EAF LLC. It will be implied that this letter shall constitute a legally binding contract, enforceable under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

I would appreciate your response as soon as possible.

Please address all correspondence regarding this account to:

xxx

xxx

xxx

Thanks in advance!!

BK7 Filed | 3/25/2016 | EQ: 530 | EX: 526 | TU: 505
BK7 Discharged | 7/11/2016 | EQ: 535 | EX: 574 | TU: 506
Current FICO 8’s 10/28/2017 | EQ: 680 | EX: 680 | TU: 665
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: PFD to EAF LLC, Input would be great!!

@Bcunniff9 wrote:

Hilco Receivables/ EAF LLC
1120 W. Lake Cook Rd.
Suite B
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

Re: Collection Account for Chase Bank USA NA, Account #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amount: $1000.00

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to inform EAF LLC that the validity of this debt is NOT being disputed. I am the sole owner of the above account number, and I would like to offer a sum to fully pay for the deliquent account above.

I am willing to pay $1000.00 (one thousand dollars) if you agree to immediate deletion of this account from any and all credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion). Also, you agree to not sell the remainder of the account to any other collection agency.

If you agree to the terms and accept this agreement, certified funds for the settlement amount of $1000.00 (one thousand dollars) will be sent to you, EAF LLC, in exchange for full deletion of ALL references regarding this account from my credit files and full satisfaction of the debt. As certified funds will be used for payment, there shall be no waiting period regarding the deletion of this account from the credit reporting agencies.

EAF LLC agrees to delete ALL information regarding this account from the credit reporting agencies WITHIN TEN CALENDAR (10) DAYS following receipt of payment as specified above and will not discuss the terms of this settlement with anyone, excluding your client on this account. If contacted by any third party, including credit-reporting agencies, EAF LLC will not acknowledge that any settlement offer was made, accepted or executed and will, in fact, deny knowledge of any such account.

Some people say to leave this part out, because your telling them what to do and when to respond. Remember you are asking a favor from them in exchange for payment from you.

If you agree to the above terms, please prepare a letter on your company letterhead explicity agreeing to the same terms as the above settlement offer and have it signed by an authorized representative of EAF LLC. It will be implied that this letter shall constitute a legally binding contract, enforceable under the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

I would appreciate your response as soon as possible.

Please address all correspondence regarding this account to:

xxx

xxx

xxx

Thanks in advance!!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

I wouldn't give them a time limit.  Are you still within the SOL? If you are they might respond to your demands with a lawsuit. Make sure you have the funds to PIF before you send this.

From a BK years ago to:

9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Credit Problems Which Is Worse?
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 3 of 4
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

I wouldn't give them a time limit.  Are you still within the SOL? If you are they might respond to your demands with a lawsuit. Make sure you have the funds to PIF before you send this.

From a BK years ago to:

9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Credit Problems Which Is Worse?
Whats In Your FICO Score

AGREED!!!Smiley Wink

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.