cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD to Kimball Tirey & St John... worked!

tag
Active1181
Valued Member

PFD to Kimball Tirey & St John... worked!

Just wanted to let everyone know if they have an account with Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, I sent them a PFD for $100.00 less than I owed them, (total balance was $1100). Less then a week later, received a phone call from a collector, he was very polite, complimented me on the nicely written PFD letter and said that I owed less than i offered. He provided the new balance which was a little over $800, said they would delete with full payment this upcoming month in April and he would put it in writing and fax me a letter. Payment options via web, waited for fax and sure enough 15 mins later I got a fax stating they "will issue deletion of derogatory in the above-referenced account for [me] if paid before March 31st, 2009".

I'm so happy... awesome way to start a weekend, never felt so good paying $800!! Got another PFD earlier this week, two down... three to go!

---------------------------------------
5/16 TU 735 EX 699 EQ 735

9/14 TU 722 EX 695 EQ 699
2/09 TU 533 EX 515 EQ 554
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD to Kimball Tirey & St John... worked!

Congrats on this. This is actually what I hope to achieve with them in the next month or so. I was wondering what your PFD said, I've searched online and majority of the samples come off as rude. Hope you reached your CS goal!

Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFD to Kimball Tirey & St John... worked!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on this. This is actually what I hope to achieve with them in the next month or so. I was wondering what your PFD said, I've searched online and majority of the samples come off as rude. Hope you reached your CS goal!

Welcome! OP hasn't been on for nearly 2 years. While I don't know OP's PFD letter, there are examples on these forums.

Example letters - PFDs, GWs, DVs, etc.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.