Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD

Has anyone had a PFD work on a collection that is still within SOL?   I have one that is from my old apartment complex for past due rent.  I am not sure how to proceed with this one.  Any suggestions on how to proceed would help me out alot.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD

I sure have-
it was months old- and if anything this helped.

jennifer143 wrote:
Has anyone had a PFD work on a collection that is still within SOL?   I have one that is from my old apartment complex for past due rent.  I am not sure how to proceed with this one.  Any suggestions on how to proceed would help me out alot.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had a collection from Jan. 2008...I paid...was told they only will update as PIF...the next week I wrote them a GW asking for removal...a week after that I got a letter from them saying it would be deleted from all CRA...less than a week later...it was deleted from all CRA...45+ point increase on all scores...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!!  I have the money to pay it so I will send the PFD out this week.  Thank you so much for the information.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.