Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD

I sent a PFD to the CA and they must have received it today because they CALLED me.  I didn't answer, but I wonder if I should call them back or wait and see if they mail me a response.  What should I do????  Thanks for everyone's help, this forum is great!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD

On the bottom of the letter...did you say you wanted all correspondence in writing...if so I would not answer any call..just wait for them to send something in writing...
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I did state that all corresponence should be in writing.  I guess I will have to be patient and see if they respond via mail. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Of course they don't have to respond to the PFD, but they probably figured you were alive and decided to pursue collections again. I'd send another out in the next 3 weeks.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They may not have recieved it, unless they have left you alone for months and all of a sudden you sent a PFD and got a phone call  =P  
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.