Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD

tag
newme2012
Established Member

PFD

I just had my first positive response from a pay for delete letter.  So now do I send the payment with a check or how should I pay, does it matter? 

Thanks,

Jay

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: PFD

@newme2012 wrote:

I just had my first positive response from a pay for delete letter.  So now do I send the payment with a check or how should I pay, does it matter? 

Thanks,

Jay

If you are paying a CA then I would advise sending a money order.   Not a good idea to give your banking information to a CA.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 4
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

@newme2012 wrote:

Thanks,

Jay

I am guessing your positive response means you have something in writing from the CA or OC right? Just make sure you have it in writing for back up. And I agree go with a money order.

9/1/2012 ...DRUMROLL .... EQ .. 776!!

I'm FINALLY a homeowner .. 10/24/12!!!!

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 3 of 4
newme2012
Established Member

Yes that was one of my requirements to them, that they respond with an acceptance letter on their letter head.  I have received their response now I'm sending them payment.

Thanks,

Jay

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.