Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE ADVISE, NEED HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PLEASE ADVISE, NEED HELP

I faxed EQ copies of my CR from 9/07 and 10/17/07 and 10/31/07 with regards to them re-aging an acct. and re-inserting it to my CR. today I lose 60+ pts because they update I was 78 times 90+ late and just recently 30+ days late. This was a repo of an Ex-Wife car and I never even new about it. It was repo in 2000 DOLA was 11/00 but chaned to 11/01 and re-inserted . What can I do I wasn't 30+ days late recently nor 90+ days.
ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED !!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PLEASE ADVISE, NEED HELP

So I call them and they tell me, it'll fall off my CR in Nov 08. SO................ I wont it removed now. Then after 63 minutes on the pone the gal gets upset with me and tells me se is transferring me to a supervisor, GUESS WHAT I'VE BEEN ON OLD 42 MINUTES !

Message Edited by MT_Bowhunter on 07-29-2008 04:19 PM
Message 2 of 5
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

You could report them to FTC, they are supposed to notify you of reinsertion, and on top of that they shouldnt re-aged the debt, could be a minor mistake. If it falls off in NOV i really wouldnt worry about it too much!

What type of account is it? Medical? CC? Chargeoff? Collection?
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like it was a car repo that became a car repo with uber lates on top. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 5
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

lol duh! Thanks Wonderin!Smiley Very Happy
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.