Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PLEASE HELP!!!

im trying to clean up my reports as i was an idiot and never realized how much having a good credit score is important and how having a bad score can completely alter your life. im trying to buy my first house and my scores are too low at this time. here is the list of my baddies. 

Comenity bank/ gander mountain credit card- marked as paid in full ( paid before i got introduced to the board wish i would have tried other options before just paying)

Mid America Bank and Trust - Helzburg diamonds private account charge off - $367.00 - sent PFD letter after receiveing a settlement offer. (offered to pay in full in deleted) nothing in return.

Capital One Card- this account is current and has been for over a year with on time payments and low UTI.  initiallly a 300 cl.. kept hitting the love button with no luck until the first of last month in which they upgraded my account from the platinum card to the Quicksilver with a $800 cl. 

30 day lates - JUL/2014, OCT/2014, APR/2015, OCT/2015

60 day lates- NOV/2014,JUN/2015,NOV/2015,DEC/2015

90 day lates- DEC/2014,JUL/2015

i know.. i know i really screwed this up Smiley Sad... i did send an email to the C1 EO office for the second time after the first time telling them they would be unable to GW adjust any of them.  i just got a call today from a lady in the EO and she said she couldnt promise anything but she would present it to the directors for approval so i hope and pray to the good man upstairs they make some kind of adjustment. i dont expect them to delete all of them but i think even if they deleted the 90 days it might help. 

i have two collections showing.

1. Diversified Consultants which shows paid in full (was an old sprint bill)

2. Jefferson Capital systems - open for $1075.00 apparently from verizon, however JCS never sent me any kind of notification of the alleged debt. sent a DVL letter with no response. filed a complaint with BBB today. hopefully i hear something back.

ANY HELP OR ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!! 

THANK YOU !! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!

anyone ?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!

Well, first of all, welcome to the forum. No one condemns here. Many of us including myself have had difficulties that we have overcome and we stay in the forum to help others. 

Thanks for the specifics.

Have you tried for a secure credit card? After my Chapter 13 that was the first card I was able to get. I had a Capital One secured card for two years while I cleaned up my credit. Using that account plus a secured Bank of America account, I was able to get my scores up enough to get an unsecured card. I spent three months daily reviewing my credit reports and writing letters and calling. I still have an old baddie showing on one of the bureaus, but it doesn't impact my score too badly. 

Others on the board will have other recommendations to help.

Good luck to you!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.