Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE HELP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE HELP!!!

I have 4 negatives I am trying to get off my credit report and need some help. I will detial below...

1) Assett Acceptance-for HH Gregg $5,551. I have divorce settlement papers showing this dept does ot below to me and I can not get it removed. It was my husbands and I was an authorized signed but we went to court and he got it out my name and it is still reporting to this collection company.  (12/09)

2) ENHANCRCVRCO (this is how it is listed) for Sprint $1072 NEVER EVER had an account with Sprint (04/09)

3) CRD PRT ASO-$824 for Cable Company saying I didnt return their equipement when in fact I did and even paid the final bill (09/06)

4) Portfolio Recovery-HSBC $650 this was paid off long ago and I dont have the proof anymore (prior to divorce) and it is with this collection company (09/09)

I have a Credit Bureau letter to send out to all 3 bureaus but I want to know if there is anything else I can do. Also how do I address the envelope? I have their addresses but do I put it attention to anyone? If you have a better idea please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!

I need about 50 points in 2 1/2 months.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE HELP!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 4 negatives I am trying to get off my credit report and need some help. I will detial below...

1) Assett Acceptance-for HH Gregg $5,551. I have divorce settlement papers showing this dept does ot below to me and I can not get it removed. It was my husbands and I was an authorized signed but we went to court and he got it out my name and it is still reporting to this collection company.  (12/09)

2) ENHANCRCVRCO (this is how it is listed) for Sprint $1072 NEVER EVER had an account with Sprint (04/09)

3) CRD PRT ASO-$824 for Cable Company saying I didnt return their equipement when in fact I did and even paid the final bill (09/06)

4) Portfolio Recovery-HSBC $650 this was paid off long ago and I dont have the proof anymore (prior to divorce) and it is with this collection company (09/09)

I have a Credit Bureau letter to send out to all 3 bureaus but I want to know if there is anything else I can do. Also how do I address the envelope? I have their addresses but do I put it attention to anyone? If you have a better idea please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!

I need about 50 points in 2 1/2 months.

1. Dispute in writing as not mine to 3 CRA's and send in copy of judgment of divorce.

2. Make sure that this account wasnt from another provider (phone companies have been doing alot of merging since 2009).  If it isnt one of yours then DV it and go from there.

3. Im having the same problem with COX.  Lesson learned - always keep receipts on equipment returns.  Probably would DV this and then go PFD route.

4. DV this, GW possibily? not sure on this one.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I find the best DV letter & what is GW? How do you address the envelopes & to who's attention?
Message 3 of 4
luckelle
Regular Contributor

GW is a letter u send to a company to remove there tradeline or collection account from ur file. Usually u send a goodwill letter after u settle a debt and want it removed from ur file, its very old and soon to fall off. etc. GW is like appealing to the creditor due to ur hard times or ur interest in rebuilding ur credit. its not something u title goodwill on the letter.lol Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 5/2012 TU 595, EQ 565, EX fako 547
Current Score:as of 9/2012, TU 626,Walmart 612, EQ 600, EX fako 623
Goal Score: 640 by dec 2013
BofA Au 13000, Amazon 600, Capt1 300, Walmart 150
When all else fails pay it!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.