cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POOF! Dispute turned into a disappearing act!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

POOF! Dispute turned into a disappearing act!

A few days ago i disputed some things with Transunion that needed to come off, like really old paid off high finance loans, old credit cards that had been paid off (with some months reporting late), etc. These things never fell off for some reason.

I also made sure everything was reporting correctly. Everything was except for the ONE thing that overall forced me to file ch7. It was a Small Business loan that i defaulted so badly on.In fact it killed my credit prior to BK, reporting monthly 120 days late for almost an entire year.

Anyhow, I disputed that it should say IIB because it was not, and still had outstanding balance on there. I also made a little note that that they were my sole reason for filing BK,for they would not work out a reasonable repyt plan.

I get a dispute status today and it is GONE!POOF!DELETED! Is this not awesome!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: POOF! Dispute turned into a disappearing act!

Have to love the freebies! Congrats!
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 4
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, that was a quick one, I wish they would finish and remove mine it's been two weeks now. Again congrats

Message 3 of 4
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.