cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PORTFOLIO RECOVERY COLLECTION REMOVED Score Changes !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PORTFOLIO RECOVERY COLLECTION REMOVED Score Changes !!!

Hey all!  So the other day I reported that PORTFOLIO RECOVERY finally agreed to delete their tradeline from all three reports, and here are the results thus far:

TransUnion -  Was 580 ... NOW 603 (+23 pt gain)

Experian - Was 582 ... NOW 606 (+24 pt gain)

Equifax - Currently 586 ... Awaiting removal -- I'm told they can drag.  The Electronic Delete was submitted Wed, the other 2 bureaus acted FAST.  I did get a call from Equifax Exec today, and when she touches base with Amy @ Portfolio Recovery she can manually delete -- I'm hoping by Tuesday!  Not amazing scores, but getting there .. Up from 495-525, 9 months ago !!!!  Let this serve as a reminder that it IS DOABLE PEOPLE!!!  If I can, trust me - you can!!!!  I am excited to see another boost when my UTIL reports in a few days down from 62% to 39%!  ;-)  Also got a $2000 CLI on my CU Visa, up to $3,000.  My goal is to hit 650 by October/Nov, app for a few cards such as Cap1 VENTURE and Citi Cash, then GARDEN for a year to hit the 700 club !  Best of luck in your jouneys Credit zooms!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
seruby
Frequent Contributor

Re: PORTFOLIO RECOVERY COLLECTION REMOVED Score Changes !!!

Congrats!  How did you get them to agree?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filed complaints with the Attorney Generals and BBB :-)  Instant removal !! 

Message 3 of 4
woodsie1
Regular Contributor

that's great! Nice increase in scores

Starting scores TU: 537 EQ: 571 Current Scores 8/2015 TU:641 EQ: 641EX: 643
4000 3600 30006200 VS: 2450 NY&CO: 2320

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.