PORTFOLIO RECOVERY PIF but.....

tag
NJ_Patriot
New Contributor

Re: PORTFOLIO RECOVERY PIF but.....

@Anonymous wrote:

@NJ_Patriot wrote:

@RM21 wrote:
You can choose to go the GW letter route, in hopes of getting it removed. But that would be the only possible option. If you are okay with letting it stay on there, that is your decision to make and is okay, if you are okay with it.

The only problem with this RM21, is that PRA specifically stated that they do not remove information from any of the Credit Bureau's. That they simply report that it's been paid, closed, and has a $0 balance. Otherwise, they are not in charge of removing this information from my reports. Idk if they're just giving me the run around or not at this point. I'd prefer to have it removed, but then again, it's super recent and I know they'll fight me to the teeth on this one.

This is what they all say. And they may not remove it. But nopthing ventured nothing gained. Seems worth the price of a few stamps to me.

This is all too true Wickels! I need to go learn about this whole GW letter route and then apply it..

TU FICO 8 as of 7/2016 = 606 | TU FICO 9 as of 7/2016 = 660 | TU FICO 4 as of 7/2016 = 657 | GOAL: 760+
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.