Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRA Collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PRA Collection

Has anyone had any recent luck with PRA agreeing to a PFD.  I owe $800 to them for a collection account that was sold to them by the OC.  I sent a DV letter and they sent me back the name of the OC and the amount only.  They then listed the account on all 3 CR.  I sent them a PFD about 2 weeks ago but have not heard back from them.  I've read the information here on these forums but I don't see any current information on them as far as a PFD is concerned. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PRA Collection

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone had any recent luck with PRA agreeing to a PFD.  I owe $800 to them for a collection account that was sold to them by the OC.  I sent a DV letter and they sent me back the name of the OC and the amount only.  They then listed the account on all 3 CR.  I sent them a PFD about 2 weeks ago but have not heard back from them.  I've read the information here on these forums but I don't see any current information on them as far as a PFD is concerned. 

Not many peole have been successful with PFD with PRA. They are a hard one to crack for sure. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately most likely they will not do a PFD. They have been known to delete once paid and Goodwill letter sent to their EO. Front line CSR and supervisors have NO AUTHORITY.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have any contact info for PRA EO?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Search this forum.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.