Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRG

tag
elm84
Contributor

PRG

I am planning on Disputing this after the SOL runs out next month on the basis of inaccurate information. However, I have a question if for some reason that doesn't work ( the joint account holder name is incorrect) If PFD would they leave in on my roommates credit and just delete it from mine or delete from both ?

Gardening what I got til Holiday Season 2014
Hoping for a couple 1k+ cards one day
Capital One Secured 300 | Capital One Platinum 300 | Discover It Secured 200 | First Premier 400 | Finger Hut 500 | Victoria Secret 350 | Express 250 |
Dream Cards | Discover It | Chase Sapphire - Slate - Freedom | Amex Everyday Card

Scores | Starting 09/2013 ~ 574 | Current ~ 600 | Goal ~ 720 |
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: PRG

Was this a joint account?

Edit why would the name be different if joint they have both SS#

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
elm84
Contributor

It is an Apartment i had with a roommate they have my name accurate but his name as his first name my last name and I was never / am and still not married , thus it is inacurrate

Capital One Secured 300 | Capital One Platinum 300 | Discover It Secured 200 | First Premier 400 | Finger Hut 500 | Victoria Secret 350 | Express 250 |
Dream Cards | Discover It | Chase Sapphire - Slate - Freedom | Amex Everyday Card

Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@elm84 wrote:

It is an Apartment i had with a roommate they have my name accurate but his name as his first name my last name and I was never / am and still not married , thus it is inacurrate

Names get messed up all the time unfortunately due to clerical error but it won't be the bases for removal as I'm sure they have your SS#  from when you filled out the app.

Which is how it has been placed on your CR's 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
elm84
Contributor

I am also disputing it because the apartment was inhabitable and the management company added fees to my rent for any reason they could think of I know this account falls off in 2 years so maybe better to leave in be it just makes me mad... I never received anything from them , I called the day I left and they had changed the locks to my apt because I supposedly tried to sublease my apt you couldn't pay me to tell someone to live there ... I am sure I probably didn't handle in right in the beginning but I was young and stupid I actually have seen it on my report since 2012 and was still ticked my roommate never paid anything (I mean anything) and the bathrooms didn't work and door didn't bolt right that I was like good luck .. it is showing as a retail account as well

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.