Did you mean: 

PROGRESS & QUESTIONS

tag
eastexascout
Regular Contributor

PROGRESS & QUESTIONS

Odd way to open a tagline I know....

So here is my up to date progress.

I had multiple SL's the had lates reporting on them, (after the cons) - ALL REMOVED (9 total)

Had a SL acct that showed up (Earlham Coll) *never even heard of this college before* disputed online - REMOVED

Macy's paid in full (closed acct); spoke to them and was told I was only having three of 13 lates removed; pulled CR and - ALL REMOVED

My current SL was in default, got it out (rehabbed) but is from past SL it's showing lates (in which I'm current) - BEING DISPUTED

SO HERE IS WHAT'S LEFT (with details)

I have a CO from HSBC for 213.  FAXED/EMAILED/MAILED with no avail.  ( I accidentally disputed online now there is a dispute on the CR)

I have a closed a CO (with a balance) with DISCOVER.  I pay each month with a DMP and there is only 643 left.  (However it keeps reporting KD each month)

I have one COLLECTION for medical, paying 30 a month; set to fall off on 10/13 but would like to get off earlier to let scores "inflate a bit" (FYI-agency has already notified me if I pay before they will delete.)

Here are a few questions (along with any thoughts you want to throw in)

Should I attempt to pay more on the DISCOVER card to stop the KD reporting along with helping the CR out in general?

HSBC GW?

Collection?  Since I'm paying on it again, does that restart new fall off date?

Again, any thoughts you guys have, by all means let them flow!

"just trying to get my credit up..."
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: PROGRESS & QUESTIONS

@eastexascout wrote:

Odd way to open a tagline I know....

So here is my up to date progress.

I had multiple SL's the had lates reporting on them, (after the cons) - ALL REMOVED (9 total)

Had a SL acct that showed up (Earlham Coll) *never even heard of this college before* disputed online - REMOVED

Macy's paid in full (closed acct); spoke to them and was told I was only having three of 13 lates removed; pulled CR and - ALL REMOVED

My current SL was in default, got it out (rehabbed) but is from past SL it's showing lates (in which I'm current) - BEING DISPUTED

SO HERE IS WHAT'S LEFT (with details)

I have a CO from HSBC for 213.  FAXED/EMAILED/MAILED with no avail.  ( I accidentally disputed online now there is a dispute on the CR) Never ever dispute a charge-off. 

I have a closed a CO (with a balance) with DISCOVER.  I pay each month with a DMP and there is only 643 left.  (However it keeps reporting KD each month) KD is from the CRA not the OC. 

I have one COLLECTION for medical, paying 30 a month; set to fall off on 10/13 but would like to get off earlier to let scores "inflate a bit" (FYI-agency has already notified me if I pay before they will delete.) Get it in writing that they will delete

Here are a few questions (along with any thoughts you want to throw in)

Should I attempt to pay more on the DISCOVER card to stop the KD reporting along with helping the CR out in general? KD is reported by the CRA not the OC

HSBC GW? If it's paid in full then yes.

Collection?  Since I'm paying on it again, does that restart new fall off date? Fall off date is set by the DoFD

Again, any thoughts you guys have, by all means let them flow!

Message 2 of 4
eastexascout
Regular Contributor

The HSBC was sold to CA, however i had the CA remove the account by GW'ing....

So the balance is zero. 

"just trying to get my credit up..."
Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

The KD is a code used by EX.  It can always report that way because the underlying account is a CO.  Whether paid or not it will always be a CO.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.