Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROGRESS!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PROGRESS!

@skybuilder thank you and I finally feel like I'm going in the right direction credit wise! This site is the best thing that could've happened to my credit. I would still be so lost w/o it.

@NormanFH it actually reported to Equifax and Experian yesterday but have yet to report to TransUnion. BOA emailed me yesterday and said that they've shipped my secured card and that it should arrive in 5-7 business days. I apped for the Citi secured as well but still haven't heard anything back. They pulled Experian. I pulled my CCT 3b reports yesterday and I'm now in the 600's.

Experian 603 Equifax 619 TransUnion 623
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PROGRESS!

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous thank you and I finally feel like I'm going in the right direction credit wise! This site is the best thing that could've happened to my credit. I would still be so lost w/o it.

@Anonymous it actually reported to Equifax and Experian yesterday but have yet to report to TransUnion. BOA emailed me yesterday and said that they've shipped my secured card and that it should arrive in 5-7 business days. I apped for the Citi secured as well but still haven't heard anything back. They pulled Experian. I pulled my CCT 3b reports yesterday and I'm now in the 600's.

Experian 603 Equifax 619 TransUnion 623Smiley HappySmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.