cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSNC contact info?

Regular Contributor

PSNC contact info?

I need to send a GW to PSNC and they have not responded to previous requests in any way. Anybody got anything?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: PSNC contact info?

is it the energy co? If so,  try writing to one of these execs http://www.scana.com/en/company-profile/leadership/corporate-officers/

Message 2 of 7
Regular Contributor

Yes, thanks! Now...any idea how to get email addresses for these folks?

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
New Contributor

pm sent

Message 4 of 7

Does anyone have this contact information?  This is the absolute last thing on my credit file I need to get off.  I've taken off a total of 21 baddies off 3 credit reports.  Once this is off It'll be 22/22.  Took about 2 years but I'll be going from a credit score of 575 to possibly 700+ at the end of this moneth once all my balances are reported!  Does anyone have any contact information to get this report taken off?  Thanks!

Message 5 of 7

Can someone provide the executive contact info for PSNC. Thanks in advance!
Barclay Card,Amazon Card, Paypal Smart Connect, TJMaxx,Walmart
Message 6 of 7

Goodwill requests are more personal if they are sent thru the mail over an impersonal email. I advise you to send them to the office of the CEO. Good luck Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 7 of 7