Regular Contributor
kitty9779

PSNC contact info?

I need to send a GW to PSNC and they have not responded to previous requests in any way. Anybody got anything?

Valued Member
jmoney3457

Re: PSNC contact info?

is it the energy co? If so,  try writing to one of these execs http://www.scana.com/en/company-profile/leadership/corporate-officers/

Regular Contributor
kitty9779

Yes, thanks! Now...any idea how to get email addresses for these folks?

Valued Member
jmoney3457

pm sent

ajsimeon

Does anyone have this contact information?  This is the absolute last thing on my credit file I need to get off.  I've taken off a total of 21 baddies off 3 credit reports.  Once this is off It'll be 22/22.  Took about 2 years but I'll be going from a credit score of 575 to possibly 700+ at the end of this moneth once all my balances are reported!  Does anyone have any contact information to get this report taken off?  Thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}