cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid ATT $59.00, accidently sent to CRA, now shows PAID CRA!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paid ATT $59.00, accidently sent to CRA, now shows PAID CRA!!!!

CRA put $59 collection on my CR.  I got a copy of CR and saw that it was ATT that said I owed it from last year.  They never sent me a bill.  It was ATT that I sat on the phone with and dug up that they had misapplied a payment to another account, which put the account at a CREDIT balance and they sent me a refund check.  ATT acknowledge it. I have her name and number. I paid the $59 over the phone to ATT

NOW THE CRA is reporting it PAID on my CR. 

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I GET THIS OFF!!

help!! thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Paid ATT $59.00, accidently sent to CRA, now shows PAID CRA!!!!

Call that chick back & ask her what the (bleep) happened!! Smiley Mad
Message Edited by BungalowMo on 05-28-2009 04:54 PM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
SoccerFan
Valued Member

2007credit, I had a similar situation happen to me a few months ago with AT&T and CA. I got it resovled and CA was deleted from CR, it did take about 30 days. I dealt with AT&T direct, confirmed the error and they contacted CRA to delete. I spent many hours on the phone being transferred between departments until I got someone who took the time and reviewed the account and took action. Ask for a manager and doucument every phone call. Make sure you get the direct tel# to the department your working with and follow up with them everyday until they contact CA to get removed, then I followed up with the CA until deleted. Good Luck!! 
Message 3 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@SoccerFan wrote:
2007credit, I had a similar situation happen to me a few months ago with AT&T and CA. I got it resovled and CA was deleted from CR, it did take about 30 days. I dealt with AT&T direct, confirmed the error and they contacted CRA to delete. I spent many hours on the phone being transferred between departments until I got someone who took the time and reviewed the account and took action. Ask for a manager and doucument every phone call. Make sure you get the direct tel# to the department your working with and follow up with them everyday until they contact CA to get removed, then I followed up with the CA until deleted. Good Luck!! 

Yeah...what SoccerFan said!  Smiley Very Happy  Seems they know that road you're on!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.