Covenant

Paid Delinquencies

Hello Gang

This is my second post. I really love this forum. So here we go.

I have improved my credit over the years and paying off old delinquent  and collection accounts. Paid all of them off before I new what pay for deletion was.

I have a:

TU score of 688

EQ score of 658

GOAL is 750

I have 5 paid delinquencies on TU and 10 paid delinquencies on EQ in which 4 are due to drop off by September of this year. (That's how old these are)

I have 3 credit cards Household, Applied and Orchard Banks $500,$750 and $600 available balance with no balances on any card. I have auto pay so the cards are paid each month. I make $83,000 per year and rent a house $1150 per month. I have no car payments so all I pay is basic household bills. So here we go:

I want to purchase a home and new car in 2014. I am self employed with 57 employees and I am in DIRE NEED of a business line of credit.

How bad does the paid delinquencies hurt my chances of achieving any of this. I am afraid to have credit inquiries because it hurt your score when pulled. I am disputing several of the delinquencies on EQ because I think they're reporting twice (SST/CITGCORP and SST/Columbus)

Any input would help

Covenant

Re: Paid Delinquencies

Purchased New Car  Chevy Tahoo Loan throu Wells Fargo Rate 6.2%

Valued Contributor
annielorie

go to business credit in this forum it shows you how to get business credit cards without a PG 

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Valued Contributor
annielorie

also after your disputes are in start GW ng all those paid delinquent accounts. They are so old. Give it a try Good Luck.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Covenant

Thank You 

My Goal is to get a Line of Credit for $250,000  I have the equipment and business  vehicle equity

Valued Member
credit3xhausted

With youw WF rate on your auto loan, your business line/loan through wells fargo should be an option.  Have you talked to your WF business banker?

MyFico on 03/30/12: EQ 500; MyFico as of 03/06/2013: EQ 653
Wal-Mart (TU08) on 12/09/2012: 637; Wal-Mart (TU08) 03/07/2013: 700

Covenant

Not yet  I just got the auto loan this week. I have a very good business model and i have 5 company vehicles and a warehouse full of equipment thats all paid for. I have spent the last 4 years building business with no loans . but i am at the point where i need the line of credit.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+