Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Judgment Removed

tag
Cherriwyn
Regular Contributor

Paid Judgment Removed

After going back and forth with Transunion for several months my last paid judgment was finally removed.  My score increase 11 points!!!!  This has definitely been a good day!!!  Thanks for everyone's help!!!

Starting Score: 511
Current Score: 628
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 135
134 REPLIES 134
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Re: Paid Judgment Removed

Great job!!!!! Smiley Happy
Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 2 of 135
notmyj
Regular Contributor

Thats great, can you give us more details?

BK7 Filed 6/4/18
341 7/13/18
SCORES
7/19/18 Pre Discharge TU 8 572 EX 8 566
Message 3 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

AYE, can you give us more details?

I have one on my CR as well but I'm not sure if I should try to work out a settlement lump sum to the OC or the CA. I have tried with the CA but he's asking for a really high amount, I'm wondering if I talk to the OC I could get him to lower it... how'd did you get it deleted? did you do the "dismissed with prejudice" or what route did you take? thanks in advance for the info! ^^

Message 4 of 135
Cherriwyn
Regular Contributor

@2NE1 wrote:

AYE, can you give us more details?

I have one on my CR as well but I'm not sure if I should try to work out a settlement lump sum to the OC or the CA. I have tried with the CA but he's asking for a really high amount, I'm wondering if I talk to the OC I could get him to lower it... how'd did you get it deleted? did you do the "dismissed with prejudice" or what route did you take? thanks in advance for the info! ^^

I sent the CRA a MOV (method of verification) letter.  The first response they sent back stating the account was verified.  I send a 2nd letter stating I was not requesting a reinvestigation but I wanted to know the method and source as to how they verifed the account belonged to me.  Check your inbox.

Message 5 of 135
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Can you please in box me as well? I also need help me with this. I am struggling to get a judgement removed from my 3 credit reports and i know this is what is killing my score as well as my chances as I attempt to rebuild.

Thanks in advance

Message 6 of 135
Cherriwyn
Regular Contributor

@NikJ4 wrote:

Can you please in box me as well? I also need help me with this. I am struggling to get a judgement removed from my 3 credit reports and i know this is what is killing my score as well as my chances as I attempt to rebuild.

Thanks in advance

Sorry for the late reply, the information has been sent to your inbox.

Message 7 of 135
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Did you send them the 11.00 that RobertEG talks about when wanting MOV info?

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 8 of 135
Booner72
Senior Contributor

PS:  CW - can you plz PM me the letter, too?

thanks.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 9 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone pm me also? for some reason they state my judgement is verified, unpaid (even since its been paid for almost 4 years and ive submitted the info to show its paid). then when i request who supplied the info, i recieved a letter stating they wouldnt re-investigate as info is accurate. Gotta love the cra's.....thanks again to everyone and my fico forums!!!!!!
Message 10 of 135
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.