Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Judgment Removed

tag
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: Paid Judgment Removed

@NikJ4 wrote:

Feels great to get that monkey off your back. I know. I didnt see point increase but I did see increase in credit opportunities. Keep up the good work.

Getting my civil judgment removed made my score jump by 33 points! YMMV I guess.

Message 31 of 135
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Would love some further details. Thanks in advance!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 32 of 135
poohda23
New Contributor

I would like to have the information also.  I have a judgment on two of my reports, that was paid through the original creditor and can't anyone to remove the judgment cause no one seems to know how it got there.

Message 33 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

PM sent, check your inbox! Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 135
brandnewmoney

This would be great information to get, could somebody please PM me or post info on how to get this done? It would be incredibly appreciated!!! I am working to buy my first home and the information I have found on this site is incredible!

Message 35 of 135
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Hi

Could someone share this information with me, I have 3 paid judgements that I would like to have removed, They have been verified, so do I just send an MOV or what do I do next, information would be much appreciated.

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 36 of 135
poohda23
New Contributor

Could I get the information also?  I paid a hospital bill in 2006 and a judgment and collection was placed on my credit report.  I was never served for the judgment, and paid the bill throught the OC.  The collection was removed, but no one seems to know how the judgment was placed on my credit report and everyone has refused to remove it.

Message 37 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw your post about your success removing your judgement. Help! Would you mind forwarding a copy of the letters u used? I would so appreciate it!
Kate
Message 38 of 135
supercreditgirl13
Established Member

I have a public records account. The full amount was garnished from my paycheck. The status does not say paid. Is there some way I can get this removed? I have check stubs showing some of the first payments being garnished but not the final one. What so I need to do??

Gardening for a 750!
Message 39 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

PM sent! Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 135
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.