Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Judgment Removed

tag
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Re: Paid Judgment Removed

Can someone be so kind as to send me a PM with the information as well?  Thank you so much in advance!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 61 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just paid an atty 700 for a retainier in reducing a settlement for a judgement. HE claims it will be difficult for them to vacate. The judgement is with the Toll Road Authority and they are holding my registration and DL hostage. I will pay them but I would like the info PM'd to me also about how to remove this paid judgement from the CRA.

Thanks in advance,

RN

Message 62 of 135
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@2NE1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

PM sent! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info...it worked for one judgment...will try the other one. :-)

Glad to hear it worked for you as well! I'm still battling EX in getting mine removed Smiley Sad

Yeah, EX sucks. I just sent them another letter after they failed to even bother investigating..they were thinking I was disputing the entries again. What idiots!

I've sent them FOUR letters so far (all certified) and their last response was sending me a copy of my CR and not providing me the furnisher's info like I asked! Smiley Mad

Hey bud. TU just sent me the "results" of their "reinvestigation" and it's just a copy of my CR with "new information below" about the judgment. I just compared it to a report pulled before I sent the notes and the info is exactly the same.

Please PM me and let me know what I should do...thank you!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 63 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

PM sent! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info...it worked for one judgment...will try the other one. :-)

Glad to hear it worked for you as well! I'm still battling EX in getting mine removed Smiley Sad

Yeah, EX sucks. I just sent them another letter after they failed to even bother investigating..they were thinking I was disputing the entries again. What idiots!

I've sent them FOUR letters so far (all certified) and their last response was sending me a copy of my CR and not providing me the furnisher's info like I asked! Smiley Mad

Hey bud. TU just sent me the "results" of their "reinvestigation" and it's just a copy of my CR with "new information below" about the judgment. I just compared it to a report pulled before I sent the notes and the info is exactly the same.

Please PM me and let me know what I should do...thank you!

Oh no... looks like TU is doing to you what EX is doing to me Smiley Sad

I've pretty much taken a break on insisting EX to remove the judgment.

Here are other options:

1. You can ask the plaintiff's attorney to file a motion to vacate/dismiss the judgment. I have not tried this route yet but there are many success stories achieving it!

2. Send a GW letter to the judge that took your case  (if your court system allows it) and see if he or she can have the judgment removed. I've read a success story by going this route before! Good luck!

Message 64 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

every one else pls check your inbox! Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

2NE1,

Could you send me a copy of the letter on how to remove a judgemnet to my inbox?  Thanks in advance.

Message 66 of 135
Lopersb

Will someone send mevthevletter as well I have a co from 2005 is it still worth worrying about
Message 67 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please forward me the letters also.  I have paid judgements that I need to get removed also.  Thanks for hte help

Message 68 of 135
golo
Frequent Contributor

Can someone pm me the info,i also have a paid judgement that i would like to try out and report back the results to this great forum.Thanks in advance. Smiley Wink

Message 69 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

PMs sent! Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 135
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.