DCole3g
New Contributor

Re: Paid Judgment Removed

Can you please PM me the info too.

Message 93 of 135
DCole3g
New Contributor

Can you please PM me your info. Thanks and congrats.

Message 94 of 135
DCole3g
New Contributor

Can you please PM me the info, I would GREATLY appreciate it.  Congrats on getting yours removed.

Message 95 of 135
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Just wanted to update:

BOTH judgments are gone from EQ (1 paid, 1 unpaid). Got a major score boost because of this.

EX and TU are basically ignoring me. I've taken a break for now but plan on sending them a notarized Small Claims Writ for failing to provide the reinvestigation procedure under FCRA. [In CT, you have to send this to them before you actually file.]

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 96 of 135
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

Just wanted to update:

BOTH judgments are gone from EQ (1 paid, 1 unpaid). Got a major score boost because of this.

EX and TU are basically ignoring me. I've taken a break for now but plan on sending them a notarized Small Claims Writ for failing to provide the reinvestigation procedure under FCRA. [In CT, you have to send this to them before you actually file.]

EX just hit me with that same BS about not reinvestigating because THEY have verified it as accurate, even after I sent them a MOV.

I am considering legal action as well. I'm just annoyed with them more than anything

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 97 of 135
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

Just wanted to update:

EX just hit me with that same BS about not reinvestigating because THEY have verified it as accurate, even after I sent them a MOV.

I am considering legal action as well. I'm just annoyed with them more than anything

-scott

I'm hoping just the notarized writ alone will put some pressure, but I'll have no problem plunking down that $150 filing fee to proceed with it. These bureaus are ridiculous.... like, who gives a hoot if YOU verified it; I want to know WHERE you got this information from so I can deal with them. If you can't give me that, then it's gotta go...simple.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 98 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@rckstrscott wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

Just wanted to update:

-scott

I'm hoping just the notarized writ alone will put some pressure, but I'll have no problem plunking down that $150 filing fee to proceed with it. These bureaus are ridiculous.... like, who gives a hoot if YOU verified it; I want to know WHERE you got this information from so I can deal with them. If you can't give me that, then it's gotta go...simple.

Good luck to both of you! Smiley Very Happy

I've also given getting my judgment removed from EX a break. Filing a complaint with BBB did not work Smiley Sad

PS: every one else please check your inbox! Smiley Happy

Message 99 of 135
hopefulinde
Valued Member

Can you PM this information as well?

Message 100 of 135
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.