Re: Paid Judgment Removed

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could PM me the info as well.  TU has refused to budge no matter what I've tried, and I'm so frustrated.  Thanks in advance!

New Visitor

Hi, Can someome please PM me the info as well? Thanks extremely much!

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pm me too please and congrats

Dec 2012: EX 728/EQ 667/TU 731 VANTAGE 731 CreditKarma 628 UTL >5% Wallet: CapOne $300 - First P $300 - Lowes $300 - Old Navy $400 - JCP $200 - Amazon $1,200 - Macy's $300 - NFCU cashRewards card $7k - PayPal MC $2k -Walmart $900 Successes:  EOS-CCA BBB Complaint - GONE Progressive Mgmt Sys DV, Dispute/Insurance Dispute - GONE IC Systems DV,Paid OC,GW - GONE Credit Protection Assoc - CA for BrightHouse - Never Had BH - BBB - GONE Battling: Verizon DV - none, BBB - in progress  CRA Dispute - in progress

Regular Contributor

I know this thread is very old but if someone could PM the letter that would be great! I have 2 paid judgements and another one that is completely false. I tried to dispute the errors and came up empty handed. Thanks in advance for the help!
Highlighted
Contributor

Can I pile on and request a copy of the letter you have graciouslyprovided to others Smiley Happy

Thank you! 

EX: 750 (05/2015) | EQ: 765 (5/2015) | TU: 765 (5/2015)

Barclays World MasterCard CL: $19K
Capital One MasterCard CL: $3.9K (sock drawer)
CHASE Sapphire Preferred Visa Sig CL: $20K
JPM Ritz Carleton Visa Sig CL: $20K
Inquiries: 1 (EX) 0 (TU) 0 (EQ)

Hi, Can someome please PM me the info as well? Thanks extremely much!

please let me know i have been struggling to get mine off... where do i get the forms from too? the MOV

me tooooSmiley Happy

New Contributor

Could someone please PM me the information ? I thought I was just stuck with these paid judgments, but this thread is giving me some hope!

Starting Score: 539 EQ 11/1/2011
Current Score: 648 EQ SW , 670 TU SW, 654 EX (MTG Pull 8/19/2013)

**It's a marathon not a sprint**

[ Edited ]

I am new and am hoping you can send me the PM you guys are talking about I need help with 2 paid judgments to try to refinance my mortgage. Any info you have will be greatly appreciated if you have some time sooon : ) thank you   edited

Edited to remove personal email.   Shogun, myFICO moderator

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.