Thank you.

New Contributor
DCole3g

Re: Paid Judgment Removed

Can you please PM me the info too.

New Contributor
DCole3g

Can you please PM me your info. Thanks and congrats.

New Contributor
DCole3g

Can you please PM me the info, I would GREATLY appreciate it.  Congrats on getting yours removed.

Valued Contributor
injustifiiable

Just wanted to update:

BOTH judgments are gone from EQ (1 paid, 1 unpaid). Got a major score boost because of this.

EX and TU are basically ignoring me. I've taken a break for now but plan on sending them a notarized Small Claims Writ for failing to provide the reinvestigation procedure under FCRA. [In CT, you have to send this to them before you actually file.]

Scores 6/17/2014: TU FICO: 643 | EQ FICO: 675 | EX AMEX FICO: 666

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $400 | J.Crew $5950
Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

injustifiiable wrote:

Just wanted to update:

BOTH judgments are gone from EQ (1 paid, 1 unpaid). Got a major score boost because of this.

EX and TU are basically ignoring me. I've taken a break for now but plan on sending them a notarized Small Claims Writ for failing to provide the reinvestigation procedure under FCRA. [In CT, you have to send this to them before you actually file.]

EX just hit me with that same BS about not reinvestigating because THEY have verified it as accurate, even after I sent them a MOV.

I am considering legal action as well. I'm just annoyed with them more than anything

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Valued Contributor
injustifiiable

rckstrscott wrote:

injustifiiable wrote:

Just wanted to update:

EX just hit me with that same BS about not reinvestigating because THEY have verified it as accurate, even after I sent them a MOV.

I am considering legal action as well. I'm just annoyed with them more than anything

-scott

I'm hoping just the notarized writ alone will put some pressure, but I'll have no problem plunking down that $150 filing fee to proceed with it. These bureaus are ridiculous.... like, who gives a hoot if YOU verified it; I want to know WHERE you got this information from so I can deal with them. If you can't give me that, then it's gotta go...simple.

Scores 6/17/2014: TU FICO: 643 | EQ FICO: 675 | EX AMEX FICO: 666

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $400 | J.Crew $5950
Established Contributor
2NE1

injustifiiable wrote:

rckstrscott wrote:

injustifiiable wrote:

Just wanted to update:

-scott

I'm hoping just the notarized writ alone will put some pressure, but I'll have no problem plunking down that $150 filing fee to proceed with it. These bureaus are ridiculous.... like, who gives a hoot if YOU verified it; I want to know WHERE you got this information from so I can deal with them. If you can't give me that, then it's gotta go...simple.

Good luck to both of you! :smileyvery-happy:

I've also given getting my judgment removed from EX a break. Filing a complaint with BBB did not work :smileysad:

PS: every one else please check your inbox! :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012
Established Member
hopefulinde

Can you PM this information as well?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}