Did you mean: 

Paid Judgment Removed

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Paid Judgment Removed

@2NE1 wrote:

PM sent! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the info...it worked for one judgment...will try the other one. :-)

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 51 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

PM sent! Smiley Happy

Glad to hear it worked for you as well! I'm still battling EX in getting mine removed Smiley Sad

Message 52 of 135
destiny36912
New Contributor

Please PM me the information as well; thanks!

Starting Score: 651
Current Score: 677
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 53 of 135
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@2NE1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

PM sent! Smiley Happy

Glad to hear it worked for you as well! I'm still battling EX in getting mine removed Smiley Sad

Yeah, EX sucks. I just sent them another letter after they failed to even bother investigating..they were thinking I was disputing the entries again. What idiots!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 54 of 135
2NE1
Established Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

@injustifiiable wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

PM sent! Smiley Happy

Yeah, EX sucks. I just sent them another letter after they failed to even bother investigating..they were thinking I was disputing the entries again. What idiots!

I've sent them FOUR letters so far (all certified) and their last response was sending me a copy of my CR and not providing me the furnisher's info like I asked! Smiley Mad

Message 55 of 135
MissKay
Contributor

Jumping on the bandwagon. Can I please have further info too. TIA

Starting Score: 595 2/5/12
Current Score: 650 midscore lender pull 7/24/12
Goal Score: 640

Message 56 of 135
ginagirl1027

can you please PM me the info for getting my paid judgements removed? Thank You so much!!!

Message 57 of 135
Poet34
Valued Member

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to take a moment to give a HUGE Thank You to 2NE1 for sharing his success removing a paid judgment.

I used the exact letter that he shared and received a Score Watch Alert today.  My paid judgment was removed from Equifax and my score increased from 630 to 677.  That is BIG!  At least IMHO.

I am now waiting on the other two, but have more confidence that success is near as I mailed all three letters at the same time (5/19/12).

Thanks again 2NE1.  I appreciate your help not only here, but also responding to PMs.

Best of luck to everyone else as well.

My Wallet: Capital One $673, Barclay's Apple $2k, Amex TrueEarnings Costco $6k, Chase Freedom $5k, Discover More $15k
Message 58 of 135
Readyforchange
New Contributor

Will you please pm the info to me as well. I need to get my score up asap.

Starting Score: EQ-543
Current Score: EQ-622, TU- 619, EX? 10/13/13 EX Lender pull 637
Goal Score: 650

Message 59 of 135
poohda23
New Contributor

can someone send me the info

Message 60 of 135
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.