Frequent Contributor
Catacam

Re: Paid Judgment Removed

Can someone be so kind as to send me a PM with the information as well?  Thank you so much in advance!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

New Visitor
TXRoughneck

I just paid an atty 700 for a retainier in reducing a settlement for a judgement. HE claims it will be difficult for them to vacate. The judgement is with the Toll Road Authority and they are holding my registration and DL hostage. I will pay them but I would like the info PM'd to me also about how to remove this paid judgement from the CRA.

Thanks in advance,

RN

Valued Contributor
injustifiiable

2NE1 wrote:

injustifiiable wrote:

2NE1 wrote:

injustifiiable wrote:

2NE1 wrote:

PM sent! :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the info...it worked for one judgment...will try the other one. :-)

Glad to hear it worked for you as well! I'm still battling EX in getting mine removed :smileysad:

Yeah, EX sucks. I just sent them another letter after they failed to even bother investigating..they were thinking I was disputing the entries again. What idiots!

I've sent them FOUR letters so far (all certified) and their last response was sending me a copy of my CR and not providing me the furnisher's info like I asked! :smileymad:

Hey bud. TU just sent me the "results" of their "reinvestigation" and it's just a copy of my CR with "new information below" about the judgment. I just compared it to a report pulled before I sent the notes and the info is exactly the same.

Please PM me and let me know what I should do...thank you!

Scores 6/17/2014: TU FICO: 643 | EQ FICO: 675 | EX AMEX FICO: 666

In my new wallet: American Express Premier Rewards Gold EMV: NPSL | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1250 | Target: $400 | J.Crew $5950
Established Contributor
2NE1

injustifiiable wrote:

2NE1 wrote:

injustifiiable wrote:

2NE1 wrote:

injustifiiable wrote:

2NE1 wrote:

PM sent! :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the info...it worked for one judgment...will try the other one. :-)

Glad to hear it worked for you as well! I'm still battling EX in getting mine removed :smileysad:

Yeah, EX sucks. I just sent them another letter after they failed to even bother investigating..they were thinking I was disputing the entries again. What idiots!

I've sent them FOUR letters so far (all certified) and their last response was sending me a copy of my CR and not providing me the furnisher's info like I asked! :smileymad:

Hey bud. TU just sent me the "results" of their "reinvestigation" and it's just a copy of my CR with "new information below" about the judgment. I just compared it to a report pulled before I sent the notes and the info is exactly the same.

Please PM me and let me know what I should do...thank you!

Oh no... looks like TU is doing to you what EX is doing to me :smileysad:

I've pretty much taken a break on insisting EX to remove the judgment.

Here are other options:

1. You can ask the plaintiff's attorney to file a motion to vacate/dismiss the judgment. I have not tried this route yet but there are many success stories achieving it!

2. Send a GW letter to the judge that took your case  (if your court system allows it) and see if he or she can have the judgment removed. I've read a success story by going this route before! Good luck!

Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012
Established Contributor
2NE1

every one else pls check your inbox! :smileyhappy:

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012
armyretired

2NE1,

Could you send me a copy of the letter on how to remove a judgemnet to my inbox?  Thanks in advance.

Lopersb

Will someone send mevthevletter as well I have a co from 2005 is it still worth worrying about
gztbc5

Please forward me the letters also.  I have paid judgements that I need to get removed also.  Thanks for hte help

Frequent Contributor
golo

Can someone pm me the info,i also have a paid judgement that i would like to try out and report back the results to this great forum.Thanks in advance. :smileywink:

Read and read...and then....read some more....

Starting Score: 603 myfico EQ,648 myfico TU april 2012
Current Score: 608 myfico EQ
Goal Score: 660 myfico EQ july 2012??

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Contributor
2NE1

PMs sent! :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}