Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid in Full Charge off ?

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Paid in Full Charge off ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Will the credit report pull at annualcreditreport be a hard pull?

No as already stated, you want a hard copy not one presented to you online, have them send it to you thru the US Mail. Online reports dont have all the details they are truncated.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry did not see it stated that the ones online were different from the one requested and that it went via USPS.  As previously stated,  I am working very hard at this and it is not as easy to see the steps for us newbies.  We are trying to improve our credit and are looking for guidance from people who have been here before or have experience in the field.  If we repeat ourselves or miss a step it is because it is very confusing and do not always see the next step.  Thank you to those of you are patient and help us kindergarteners move to first grade and eventually graduate from the school of good credit.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Will the credit report pull at annualcreditreport be a hard pull?

No as already stated, you want a hard copy not one presented to you online, have them send it to you thru the US Mail. Online reports dont have all the details they are truncated.

I did not know this... you really do learn something new every day!

Message 13 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry did not see it stated that the ones online were different from the one requested and that it went via USPS.  As previously stated,  I am working very hard at this and it is not as easy to see the steps for us newbies.  We are trying to improve our credit and are looking for guidance from people who have been here before or have experience in the field.  If we repeat ourselves or miss a step it is because it is very confusing and do not always see the next step.  Thank you to those of you are patient and help us kindergarteners move to first grade and eventually graduate from the school of good credit.

Its ok, there is conflicting advice all over. I have rebuilt my credit several times and always the first step in credit repair is hard copies from the CRAs, then you sit down and triage things into groups and then work on 1 group at a time, its easier to work off of actual reports in your hands, some use the same original report the entire time and just use online pullers to monitor changes.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! Just what I needed - Step 1 Get hard copies from CRAs. These forums have been invaluable. So glad to have others willing to help us learn the ropes. Will pay it forward.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.