cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid judgement in full-How Can I get It Removed?

tag
jamesrini79
Established Member

Paid judgement in full-How Can I get It Removed?

My ex-wife had a balance due to private country club that somehow got my name even though Im not on a signed contract for an event she had there that I had no knowledge of. She ignored the bill and received a judgement and it was also against me. I called up the country club stating them I never had signed any contract for this event and had no knowledge and they still didnt want to remove my name off of anything. They werent easy to work with so I decided to pay them. Now I received a warrant to satisfy my question is what should I do with this document??? I really need to get the judgement off my report. I could care less if it says PAID becuase Im sure having the judgement on th report regardless of status is hurting my score. Whats my best plan of action?? I appreciate your help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gagirl82
Regular Contributor

Re: Paid judgement in full-How Can I get It Removed?

If the judgement has already been awarded against you and you paid  I think you will need to find out if your state allows motions to vacate based on satisfaction of judgement.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.