Contributor
Isaiah2990

Paid medical collection

Hello everyone I wanted to know will the hippa process still work after a medical collection is PIF ? The CA said they couldn't delete it becuase it is an accurate debt and I waited too long because it was in collections over a year. I was not knowledgable of it until after I paid it.. I'm aware that you cannot go into depth about it that much in the forums, if so can you please send me a PM. Thanks in advance!

Starting Score: FAKO EQ 497 EX 516 TU 517 (4.28.12)
Current Score: FICO EQ 587 (9.29.13) TU (GECRB) 596 (2.19.13) EX (USAA) 482 (3.12.13)
Goal Score: 700 all across the board!
Established Contributor
Lasardo

Re: Paid medical collection

You can give more info, that's fine., I would just stay away from personal info etc. of course.
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}