Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid off Last Credit Card

tag
bicknar
Regular Contributor

Paid off Last Credit Card

Anyone have any thoughts?

I just paid off my last credit card.  I will have approximately 1% utilization for all my cards, as I have a small balance on one and I'm rotating just to keep activity going.  I had about a 15% utilization for everything and a 45% util on the one card that I just paid off.  Anyone want to take a guess at the point increase once that all posts?

A

P.S.  Debt free except for mortgage.  No car payments, no loan payments, Just pay for the house and utilities.  Now if I wasn't job free I'd be golden.

Starting Score: 556
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Paid off Last Credit Card

We need more information, then we can start "guessing".Smiley Happy

What are your current FICO scores?

Any bad stuff on your reports? Lates, collections, charge-offs, etc? If so, how old are they? If you have lates, how severe are they (30 day, 90 day etc.) and how many?

How long is your credit history?

Any new accounts and/or inqs?

Message 2 of 4
bicknar
Regular Contributor

That would take all the fun out of guessingSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 556
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bicknar wrote:

Anyone have any thoughts?

I just paid off my last credit card.  I will have approximately 1% utilization for all my cards, as I have a small balance on one and I'm rotating just to keep activity going.  I had about a 15% utilization for everything and a 45% util on the one card that I just paid off.  Anyone want to take a guess at the point increase once that all posts?

A

P.S.  Debt free except for mortgage.  No car payments, no loan payments, Just pay for the house and utilities.  Now if I wasn't job free I'd be golden.

I will guess that you'll know all that as soon as eveything clears. Patience.

From a BK years ago to:

9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Credit Problems Which Is Worse?
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.