Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid the Tax Lien, Now What???

tag
TheBronxBomber
Regular Contributor

Re: Paid the Tax Lien, Now What???

I just received a call from the IRS, notifying me that my application to have the lien withdrawn has been approved and it will be removed from my report within the next two weeks! This is great news!

Current myFICO Scores:03/08/12 EQ: 801 • TU: 801 • Bank of America TU FICO: 822 • Credit Karma Vantage: 873

My Wallet: Amex Business Platinum | Amex SPG (5k) | Amex Delta Reserve (33k) | Citi ThankYou Premier World MasterCard (26k) | Chase Mileage Club Visa Signature (15k)
Sock Drawer: Barclay Ring MasterCard (10k) | Discover More (6.5k) | CapitalOne VentureOne (4.5k) | Macy's | Amex Platinum Personal
Message 11 of 14
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the information I'm going to fill this out right away and attempt to have my paid tax lien deleted as well.....  Thank you

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 12 of 14
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

After removing a 5.5 y/o irs lien:

As reported earlier, my TU FICO went from 722 to 770

EQ just removed the lien as well. EQ FICO went from 707 to 780.

It was my only baddie on a fairly thin file. 1 OD LOC, 2 CCs about 4y AAoA. with current accounts only 2 y/o.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 13 of 14
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

That gives me some hope for a score jump.  I spoke with the IRS today as I mailed mine about 5 weeks ago and was getting  antsy. She said it was on her desk and she should have it ready in a week or so.  Patience, young grasshopper, patience (I keep telling myself!)

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.