Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palisades is no where to be found!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Palisades is no where to be found!!!

I checked my EX report yesterday, and Palisades was GONE!! I was soo excited!! But wait.....checked EQ this morning and it's gone from there as well!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

I have disputed this account countless times, and it's always come verified. But who cares what the reason is. I am just glad that it's gone!! It's still on TU, but hopefully not for long!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Palisades is no where to be found!!!

Same here!  I've been disputing them for years without luck.  I just pulled my TU CR a couple of days ago, and they're GONE!  Yes!!!!  I am so glad to be done with them!  Smiley Very Happy   

PS....  I haven't checked EX and EQ yet, but hopefully I don't see them there either.

Hopefully they left the earth for good!

TU- 533 8/29/09

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your deletion!! I did check all 3 reports and Palisades is gone from ALL 3 CRs. Yay!!!!!!

Message 3 of 6
IsleSeat
Contributor

tell me both what you have done most recently to get rid of this. I have them still on 2 CR
TU and EX = 820 EQ = 821
I came straight out of Hell
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isle,

Didn't do anything recently. I checked my CRs one day, and it was gone from all 3.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IsleSeat wrote:
tell me both what you have done most recently to get rid of this. I have them still on 2 CR

I too didn't do anything recently.  A few years back I disputed the acct and tried to contact them to find out what this account was really about, but no one could really give me any answers.  And since I didn't know about this site, I didn't know what my options and rights were.  So I just ignored it.  And low and behold the just dissapeared from my credit report. 

Must have been removed recently, but I haven't pulled my CR for about a year.  I was too depressed to look at it!  LOL  Now I'm on a mission to clean and fix my CR, and bring up my low 533 score to at least a 750! How ever long it takes, I will get there eventually!   Woman Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.