Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palisades

tag
almost_there
Regular Contributor

Re: Palisades

Just got around to DV'ing Palisades last week.  Today, Palisades is gone from Experian.  Hopefully in the next few days it will also be gone from TU.  It never appeared on Equifax...Slowly, but surely.
Message Edited by almost_there on 10-07-2008 10:10 AM
11/2013 FICO: 517 (TU), 560 (EX), 539 (EQ)
11/2013 FAKO: 593 (TU), 591 (EX), 595 (EQ)
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cross your fingers - I had them reappear for a while, even if only to have them deleted again under ITS.
Message 12 of 20
almost_there
Regular Contributor

Crud.  But what's ITS?
Message 13 of 20
raine22
Regular Contributor

I've disputed their reporting on my credit report on a paid collection because of the dates only to have them reage to a current date that made my score fall and it seemed everytime I disputed it got worse. 
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

ITS = Intent To Sue

I threatened EQ with ITS for reinserting without 5 day notice and because the debt had not been validated.

PALISADES = The Devil

They, and their associates, Plaza Associates and Mitchel Kay, sistematically violate every statute. They are constantly subject to complaints.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Palisades Collections the same as Palisades Acquisitions? Which company is OP referring to?
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're talking about Palisades Collections, NJ. As far as I know Palisades Acquisitions is unrelated to Palisades Collections, but it's yet another creature to keep away.
Message 17 of 20
almost_there
Regular Contributor

Yeah, the Palisades I'm talking about is in Englewood Clif, NJ.
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. My DH is being sued by Palisades Acquisitions using Buffaloes & Assoc. We are in Nashville. Bogus debt.
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that - I hope you have a decent attorney and good luck.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.