Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past due account

tag
dpage
Contributor

Past due account

Hello all!

I have the same question about this type of account listed below. I paid this through a rehabilitaion program and now my loans are deferred. Shouldn't this read current or paid as agreed?

Credit Account Edfin Serv

Status as of Date opened [?] Date of last activity [?] Account number [?] Largest past balance [?] Account Type [?] Account holder [?] Industry
Nov, 2010
Dec, 2003
Jun, 2005
XXXXXXXXXXXXX0003
$3,340
Installment
Individual
Unknown

Descriptions [?]

• Consumer disputes after resolution
  • Collection account

No contact information provided by Equifax

Balance [?] Current Status [?]
$0120+ days past due

Seven year payment history [?]

30 days late 60 days late 90+ days late
0 times
0 times
13 times(Sep 2006, Aug 2006, Jul 2006)

Worst Delinquency [?]

120+ days past due
Proud home owner
Lender Pull 03/28/2011 EQ:708 TU:698 EXP:709

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Past due account

Sorry your question didnt recieve any replies yet. This is a student loan right? 

Maybe add "student loan " to the subject line, or ask a MOD to move your post to the student loans board,if you still have no replies.

I dont know enough about student loans to help.Have one question tho...Have you contacted Ed fin Serv about this?

Have you checked out this site? http://www2.ed.gov/offices/OSFAP/DCS/rehabilitation.html

There is some threads here about student loan rehab, use the search box ,type in "student loan rehab"

Hope I helped you, good luck to youSmiley Wink

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Past due account

Status codes of current or paid as agreed apply to the status of open accounts.This asccount was closed either before or at the time it was referred for collection, so no such updating of these codes woould be appropriate.

What they must update when the debt is either sold to a debt collector or if it is paid, is the balance owed.  They show an update of $0 balance.

Thus, this appears correct to me.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.