Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Status

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Pay Status

One account I disputed with TU was a paid HELCO that was showing a pay status as 60 days past due.  I just asked the mortgage company a couple days before I got the results, and she said they updated it as paid, and paid as agreed.  The results I got yesterday, still show the pay status as 60 days past due.  Is this a problem?  I see it as a problem because it shouldn't show that were were paying it 60 days past due because we weren't.  It was a mistake by the CRA interpreting the information from the mortgage company.

What is the best way to get this resolved?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pay Status

@Tooliebell wrote:

One account I disputed with TU was a paid HELCO that was showing a pay status as 60 days past due.  I just asked the mortgage company a couple days before I got the results, and she said they updated it as paid, and paid as agreed.  The results I got yesterday, still show the pay status as 60 days past due.  Is this a problem?  I see it as a problem because it shouldn't show that were were paying it 60 days past due because we weren't.  It was a mistake by the CRA interpreting the information from the mortgage company.

What is the best way to get this resolved?

Try pulling your CR directly from TU (as opposed to here or some other CMS). Is there a 60 day reporting anywhere in the 7-year history? If so, if the 60 day is removed, then the pay status would change.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.