Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay for deletion SUCCESS with Kimball, Tirey, and St. John

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay for deletion SUCCESS with Kimball, Tirey, and St. John

I couldn't be more excited about having this collection deleted. After reading about PFD on this site, I've contiplated and finally just made the call. I know many people have submitted letters but I thought I'd try good old human conversation. 🗣 I agreed to pay the account in full, if they agreed to delete all negative tradelines associated with the account. And guess what, they not only agreed but they faxed me the agreement on letterhead that stated they'd delete the account upon receipt of payment in full.  This process couldn't have been easier, I'm just sorry it took this long to try. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pay for deletion SUCCESS with Kimball, Tirey, and St. John

Good job Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to the confidence instilled by reading about your success, I decided to give it a shot, and gave them a call.  After a quick explanation that I didn't feel that the debt was valid, but wanted it off my FICO report, I was promised that a PFD letter is being mailed to me in exchange for payment in full.  I don't have a fax machine, and he said he couldn't email it, so I'll wait by the mailbox with baited breath.  This is the last of any and all negative on my report, so I should finally be solidly in the "good" range.  Thanks for sharing. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's absolutely wonderful to hear, they deleted the account from my report in about a week so I'm certain you'll have the same results.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.