Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay for not reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay for not reporting

I need to send a response to a CA for a bill that's not on my CR. How would I word a pay for not reporting?

Any help would be  GREAT!!

Thanks!!

🍻 Cheers to Credit repair 🍻

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pay for not reporting

I would suggest just making it a PFD request and not mentioning anything else.

I would be afraid to bring up that they are not reporting it now so they dont think, 'oh yeah, we could ding that person on their CR'.

Of course, this is only if you know its your debt and its the correct amount and that they have the right to collect on it.

hth

Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

A standard PFD requests deletion, which obviously would not apply if they have not reported.

"I offer to pay $x as full satisfaction of the debt in exchange for your agreement not to report a collection to any of the credit reporting agencies."

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently received a letter from a collections agency, I asked them if they had reported the debt and was told no but that they would report it 30 days from the date of the letter unless I paid them before then. I paid an agreed 70% of the original debt and it was not reported to the cra's.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.