Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay to delete with time warner cable...

tag
Lou_Rod87
Established Member

Pay to delete with time warner cable...

How do I go about this ? I currently have a $83 bill for them that went to collections and it's appearing on one of my credit reports. I hate TWC with a passion. I told them I was leaving the country for a couple months and the CSR and I set a date on when to turn my internet back on. Then towards the end of the call I thought about it some more and told him to push it back another month or so. Well they turned the services back on the original date we talked about and when I called them when I got back they insisted I pay the bill. The modem was unplugged the whole time and to make matters worse they wouldn't let me cancel the account until I brought the modem in.

I'm planning on calling them monday and paying them so I wanted to ask is it possible to make sure they delete it ? What proof should I get from them that they're going to delete it when I pay them ?

EXP: 683 TU: 716 EQ: 716
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Pay to delete with time warner cable...

Send them a letter, samples can be found in the sticky. Generally, it's ok to fax or email it but they must respond in writing that they agree to delete
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.