08-25-2012 08:43 AM
I offered to pay #2 to not report...and then #2 started listing me with a dispute comment on #2. No movement on #1 for 2 years.
I'm confused. Did you mean "...and then #1 started listing me with a dispute comment on #1"?
Is #2 reporting?
08-25-2012 08:48 AM - edited 08-25-2012 08:51 AM
Yes sorry if I didnt make that clear. In my update yesterday (post # 8) all of that pertains to #2. #2 started listing me after I offered to pay #2 the full asking amount if they would not list me. They are the ones reporting me with the "dispute" tag.
Nothing is happening with #1 right now, they have had me listed for years, but nothing has changed with them. Hope that clears it up.
08-25-2012 08:53 AM
Ah got it. Skimmed over it.
So, #2 and #1 are reporting. IMO, #1 should not report at all. If you DV'd both, just wait it out. #1 should disappear. #2 would likely verify and when they do, send a PFD via mail.
08-25-2012 08:57 AM
Yes I figure after a DV for #1 I could get that removed.
I just cant believe that #2 started reporting me after I offered to pay them in full. Now I have a fresh collections accnt on my report. Im also not too optimistic about a PFD if they didnt accept my first offer to "pay for not listing me".
This may have just screwed me out of my mortgage.
08-25-2012 09:04 AM
MCM was probably going to report no matter what. Still worth going through the process though. If approaching a mortgage, then I wouldn't wait for the DV results and I would launch into PFDs. I'd also search around for GW success. I don't recall too many posts with MCM at $0. Maybe they are open to deleting.