Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Regular Contributor

Payment history

I have lvnv funding on my report (experian) and they show payment history. Can they do that???

Epic Contributor

Re: Payment history

Its most likely taken from the OC account history. 

If the debt collector does not own the debt, you have no account relationship with them, and no deliquencies.

Regular Contributor

The account is from 2006. They have late payment from feb 2012. Unless I'm reading it wrong?
Epic Contributor

It is permissible to continue to report an earlier status of delinquenct at a certain level.  Did the level of delinquency change, or did the actual payment history profile include an actual, new delinquency?

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]
Date Opened:
09/2011
Date of Status:
12/2011
Reported Since:
12/2011
Last Reported Date:
02/2012

Type:
Installment
Terms:
1 Months 
Monthly Payment:
$0
Responsibility:
Individual 

Credit Limit:
$572
High Balance:
N/A 
Recent Balance:
$586
Recent Payment:
$0

Payment history legend
OK
 Current/Terms of agreement met
 Account 30 days past due
 Account 60 days past due
 Account 90 days past due
 Account 120 days past due
 Account 150 days past due
 Account 180 days past due
CRD
 Creditor received deed
FS
 Foreclosure proceedings started
F
 Foreclosed
VS
 Voluntarily surrendered
R
 Repossession
PBC
 Paid by creditor
IC
 Insurance claim
G
 Claim filed with government
D
 Defaulted on contract
C
 Collection
CO
 Charge off
CLS
 Closed
ND
 No data for this time period

Payment History:

FEB

C

JAN

C

DEC

C

Account History:

Collection as of Dec 2011 to Feb 2012

Balance History
- The following data will appear in the following format:
account balance / date payment received / scheduled payment amount / actual amount paid
Jan 2012: $584 / no data / no data / no data
Dec 2011: $581 / no data / no data / no data

Limit High Balance History:

The original amount of this account was $572
Frequent Contributor

You should do a search on the forum for LVNV. Everything they do is pushing boundaries. Did you ever send a dunning notice from LVNV about this collection?

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

No. I am not sure what steps to take, I have read threw most of those post and just get confused lol
Frequent Contributor

I'll send you a PM shortly, ok? I know I keep posting to any thread that has to do with LVNV but they are just scumbags (grrr)

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

Sounds good thank you
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.