Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ped Fed auto refi approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ped Fed auto refi approval

I learned about Pen Fed from this forum and I'm very pleased that they approved my auto refi loan with a rate of 2.7%, current loan was 14.5%.  2 of my 3 FICO scores are just over 700 (TU just hates me-and I've accepted it LOL) and I'm 3 years post Ch 7.  Since it was a hard pull to join Pen Fed, I'm thinking about applying for their rewards visa. Would 2 new TLs hurt my scores too much? Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Re: Ped Fed auto refi approval

Very good, Hufflepuff.  PenFed and NFCU are absoluutely great credit unions to be members of.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you IncrsCreditScore!  I've come a long way with the help of this forum and it continues to keep my on the right path Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! I am hoping for a auto refin through Pen Fed here within the next few months! 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, me too! I am wanting to make sure my cards are paid down to boost my score for that. Also, does anyone know if PenFed will refinance a car that is a 2013 with about 100k miles on it? If not, I may just go ahead and trade car in for a new truck. I be wanting to get a new one anyway.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.