Established Member
mcfl

Pending Judgement

I noticed a pedniung judgement from Bank fo America on my experian report, however it says nothign else, no court name, no docket number. What shouyld I do, do they have to send me a debt validation letter? I did not receive anything, I just happened to notice the other day when I was cheking my report. Does anyone have any answers on this one?
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pending Judgement

mcfl wrote:
I noticed a pedniung judgement from Bank fo America on my experian report, however it says nothign else, no court name, no docket number. What shouyld I do, do they have to send me a debt validation letter? I did not receive anything, I just happened to notice the other day when I was cheking my report. Does anyone have any answers on this one?

What do you mean "pending judgment"?

Did you have a delinquent debt with BoA?

Some states have court records online. You might try searching.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources
Established Member
mcfl

Re: Pending Judgement

On my Experian report it just states in the judgements section "judgement" Original creditor BoA, however it has no court # nor does it have any informaiton, nor was I served with any registered mial or anything of the sort. I don't know what to do as there is no information othe rthan it is in my Experian report, any advice?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}