Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal loan for bad credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal loan for bad credit

mco7816, my scores are close to yours but I can't get any of the cards you are showing. I have Open Sky, Credit One and four Comenity. 

Did you get these after your medical and student loans were paid? I have several old CO'S and two judgements that I just can't pay. 

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kebeneezer hi there wow we have a really pretty same situation .. My student loan was at $36000 and now down to $6500 I went on rehab and dept of Ed removed all my baddies in my report. I have 5 medical collection 4 of them from 2010 that I really didn't get and my insurance should have paid it still shows in my report but disputed. I got all the new cards on my signature just this past month. I didn't have any inquiries or seek any credit for 3 years till last 2 weeks. I had a mortgage that's paid off but I don't have any car loan. I hope that helps!
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for responding.  Were you pre  approved  on the cards or did you just apply?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied  for Wal Mart but according  to the denial I have score of 407! Someone here suggested they must use internal scoring as they pulled EX and I know my Fico is 609. Very frustrating!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would echo what someone already said....stop looking for a personal loan, what you are asking for is $$$ to buy a domicile to be used as a primary residence. Credit may factor in, but I bet you can find that loan.

I would urge you to scour places like Craigslist for owner finance offers. If the situation is truly dire there are usually mobile home parks that will sell you an old trailer and let you stay for relatively modest lot rent.

There are folks that specialize in this sort of real estate....id focus on finding them if things were as you describe.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for responding.  Were you pre  approved  on the cards or did you just apply?

No I wasn't pre-approved on anything... lol I just did all of it out of whim, we went to Miami this past weekend and rented a car and all I had was my debit card and they charged me $600 deposit instead of $150 they said that they charge $150 for credit card since I have debit card they charge more! So that's what prompted me to apply for a credit card. I checked Credit Karma which card I can get and the first one it suggested was Capital One with a Very Good odd and I applied and was instantly approved for $1,000 CL, After that one I applied on the rest I think I had total of 25 inquiries when all said and done lol and was approved for maybe 8 - including Walmart, not sure what my internal score was but. Try to check Credit Karma and see what you are approved for? Your FICO score is different from Vantage score.. the score in here MyFico is what most lenders use so check it out, it could have huge difference! My CK TU score was 659 and on MyFico its 623 so pretty big difference! Good luck!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.