Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal loan to consolidate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal loan to consolidate

So i have some balances on my cards that total a little over 3k and the interest is preventing me from getting them paid fast enough for my liking. Do you guys know where i would be able to get a personal loan where the interest isnt too high. I have checked many sites that will prequalify without puttinh a hard inquiry on reports but they all say my balances are too high or too many cards with balances. Duh! Thats why i want a loan. just want to make one payment.Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Personal loan to consolidate

Are you a homeowner, and if so, do you have equity in the property?

If so, a HELOC is a good form of credit that you can use at your discretion as a revovling line of credit rather than a one-shot installment loan.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I am currently renting.I am getting married next month and we are just looking to consolidate the balances on my cards. Cap one alone is 20% interest and i think i would sleep better lol. i know 3k isnt a huge amount but seeing all balances at 0 would not only help my scores but it will help my piece of mind

Message 3 of 4
Studio90x
Contributor

Maybe reading NormanFH's post may help - http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Credit-Card-repayment-strategy/m-p/4432567/hi...

EQ8 - 696 TU8 - 700 EX8 - 683
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.