Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pesky CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pesky CA

So a few months ago I had 4 medical collections all being reported by Med-Rev. OC took back two med accounts and I settled; these will not report again. Fast forward ....the 2 other med collections are now being reported by Mohawk Assistance, there was no dunning notice. When I seen it as a different collection agency I contacted them and they stated that they had the collections all along, this was completely false. I didnt have proof that they were not originally listed. Till this day I have contacted Mr. Fallon via phone and email and still have yet to recieve any response. You'd think they would want the debt paid. Does anyone have any advice on what my next steps could be? These fall off Jun 2016 both fall 197. Only collection accounts on Equifax.Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pesky CA

I'm not quite sure what the issue is.

Is it their lack of dunning notice, or when they received collection authority?

They could report without having sent prior dunning notice, but once they did report, they were required to have sent dunning notice within5 days thereafter.

As to when they obtained collection authority, I am unsure as to why that is of concern to you?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.