New Contributor
scanada_82

Pfd

Hello everybody! I sent a PFD letter for a CO to the OC who stills owns it about thirty days ago. No response yet. Should I try sending out another or just take the hit on my CR and pay the darn thing off. It was a co-signed card for girlfriend killed in car accident. I want this mess over with and have had a heck of a time on figuring out what's best.
683 fico
Valued Member
BatHunters

Re: Pfd

That's rough, sorry to hear. I would try again, you could always send in the death certificate.

Good Luck

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU FICO 693 EQ FICO 663 04/04/2014
Goal Score: 720

Gardening since 04/09/2014
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

It certainly sounds as if you have good reasons for requesting deletion from your credit report in view of the circumstances.

Many furnishers have internal polces not to delete based on payment of the debt, in view of their business agreement with the CRAs.

Thus, underlings often arent granted discretion to grant deletions.

I would advise contacting a manaagment official by phone, and making a personal request to one who has authority to grant exceptions to their normal policy.

I would pursue a PFD, but not by simply sending another request to a metal desk.

New Contributor
scanada_82

GECRB denied pfd attempt. :smileysad:

683 fico

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}